Monday, March 19, 2007

Home sweet home?

Well I made it, after 40 hours of traveling I'm back in Toronto.

I may never be able to thank Kelley and Jacob enough for showing me around and having the patience to put up with me for so long. And I was a little sad saying goodbye to them at the terminal - okay I was really sad. I'm going to miss hanging out with them.





One last look at the views from Kelley and Jacob's apartment.



The final good-bye at the airport.

If this were a television drama like Sex and the City, Grey's Anatomy or Men in Trees I'd have one of those summarizing monologues ending the show...

It would be a voice over that the trip made me realize what was important in life. And after looking into the eye of one of nature's greatest predator, plummeting to the earth with a towel and dog leash on my ankles and being sloshed around in a giant rubber ball I've learned to have the courage to go after anything in life.

But I'm not Carrie Bradshaw, Anne Heche or skanky Meredith so I'll just tell you I'm tired and nauseous and a bit cranky to be at work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I drank lots of beer on my vacation. Glad your home.

Vicky said...

Ypur entry is too funny. I look forward to scrolling along and reading about the rest of your trip.